Busy Bees Packaging puts its expertise at your service to enable you to assemble all kinds of finished products at the best value to you. Whether for a one-time production run or to assemble products from abroad, we offer a customized solution to assemble your products efficiently.
Assembling of non-standard products: You wish to produce a limited edition, but your production lines are not sufficiently flexible to meet this very specific need? We study your needs and design a unique production line to lower your costs.
Assembling products from abroad: Importing finished products from abroad can be more expensive to ship than a delivery of unfinished products. That’s why we offer all our clients the option to have their products assembled by our experts in Canada.
The benefits of assembly by Busy Bees Packaging:
- 30 years of experience in assembly of all types of products.
- Flexible assembly lines to meet all your needs.
- Assembling in compliance with Canadian quality standards and GMP practices.
- Improved responsiveness to North American market requirements.
The first step is sending us a quote or sample of a product you would like to have assembled. We design an optimized production line for assembling your product while controlling your costs. Upon receiving your approval, we run the semi-automatic production using this model. Your products are assembled on our lines and are tested and inspected by our quality management team.
- mounting components
- template design
- consumer goods
Warehouse Management System (WMS)
We have developed a unique system of inventory management and production fully customizable in real-time, for your multiple packaging and assembling projects. This advanced and flexible system allows us to track:
- The inventory of raw materials
- The progress of the production activities
- The location of each product
- Type of machine used and type of production ( automatic, semi- automatic or manual)
- Project termination date
- Project costs
The result? You can follow our production in real time from the comfort of your office. With this transparency, we ensure effective monitoring of the quantities of raw materials and the progress of your projects.