You like teamwork? You live for challenges and satisfaction of work well done? Join our team of 200 specialists who share their expertise and creativity to serve our clients!
Why work at Busy Bees Packaging?
At Busy Bees Packaging, we know that our success depends on the expertise and commitment of our experts. We strive to offer them a challenging and rewarding environment, where everyone can flourish by developing their potential. Our full range of benefits includes:
- A friendly and challenging work environment
- Full integration program upon arrival
- Annual personal performance evaluation
- Opportunity for advancement
- Continuous improvement through training
- Diversified, multicultural environment
We are always looking for talented professional who are passionate about quality and share our core values:
Respect and harmony
We believe that a respectful and harmonious workplace is the foundation of a job well done.
Good communication is essential to ensure the success of all our projects.
The delivery of high-quality work depends on the responsibility of each person regarding his tasks.
Only by combining our strengths can we offer the best co-packing, assembly and supply solutions on the market.
When our employees are able to give their best, the whole company wins. That is why we encourage all professional improvement initiatives and employee development.
Join our team!
Many jobs to fill
- Salary based on position and experience ;
- Variable work schedule and on call (day or night) ;
- Applicable bonus and possibility of working 40h per week ;
- Available positions: general laborer, operators, line leaders, industrial electromechanics.
We offer :
- Safety boots payed by the employer (after the 3 months of probation) ;
- Uniform provided by the company ;
- Seasonal activities (BBQ, Christmas Party, Sugar Shack, etc.) ;
- Friday treats ;
- And much more! !
WE ARE LOCATED AT
12 910 Boul. Métropolitain Est,
Pointe-Aux-Trembles (Québec), H1A 4A7
How to send your application : come meet us in person with a copy of your C.V. at the adress written above.
Or, you can send it to us by e-mail at [email protected] or by fax (514) 640-7116.
We are currently opening a second factory, it is located at: 11 100 Blvd. Louis H.Lafontaine, Anjou (Québec)
Send us your résumé!
Do not wait! Send us your résumé today indicating the type of position you are interested in. We will review your credentials and background, and contact you if a position matching your experience and skill set is available.
Do you have questions about our available positions or our company? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Spontaneous applications are welcome!