Do you like teamwork? Do you live for the challenges and satisfaction of a job well done? Join our team of 200 specialists who put their expertise and creativity at the service of our customers every day!
Why work at Abeilles Busy Bees?
At Abeilles Busy Bees, we know that our success depends on the expertise and commitment of our experts. We therefore do everything we can to provide them with a stimulating and rewarding environment, where everyone can flourish by developing their potential. Our full range of benefits include:
- Friendly and stimulating work environment
- Full integration program on arrival
- Annual personal performance review
- Opportunity for advancement within the company
- Continuous improvement through training
- Multicultural environment fostering diversity
Our human values
We are constantly on the lookout for talented people who are passionate about quality, and who share our core values:
Respect and harmony
We believe that a respectful and harmonious work environment is the basis of a job well done.
Good communication is essential to ensure the success of all our projects.
Delivering high quality work depends on individual responsibility for their tasks.
It is by combining our strengths that we deliver the best packaging, assembly and supply solutions on the market every day.
The amelioration keeps going
When our employees give their best and go above and beyond, the whole company wins. We therefore encourage all professional improvement initiatives.
Join our team
Several positions to be filled
- Salary according to the position and experience;
- Variable and on-call work schedule (day or evening);
- Applicable premiums and possibility of working 40 hours a week;
- Available positions: day labourer, forklift operator, line manager, industrial electromechanics.
We offer :
- Safety boots paid by the employer (after 3 months of probation);
- Sweaters supplied by the company;
- Seasonal activities (BBQ, Christmas party, Sugar shack, etc.);
- Treats on Friday;
- And much more!
WE ARE LOCATED AT
11 100 Blvd. Louis-H. La Fontaine
Anjou, (Quebec) H1J 2Y5
How to submit your application, come and meet us in person with a copy of your CV at the address mentioned above.
Otherwise, send us your CV by email at [email protected] or by fax at (514) 540-7116. You can also fill out the form below.
new branch is in the process of opening, it will open its doors at the following address: 11 100 boulevard Louis-H. La Fontaine.
Send us your résumé!
Do not wait any longer! Send us your CV today indicating the type of position that you are interested in. We will analyze your profile and we will contact you if a position corresponding to your experience and skills is available.
Do you have questions about our available jobs or our company? Do not hesitate to contact us.
All unsolicited applications are welcome!