WHY DO BUSINESS WITH
Lower your costs
Investing in packaging or assembly facilities comes with a lot of costs: equipment and maintenance, rental, human resources, management costs, certifications, insurance, etc. Some companies still decide to proceed with these projects in their own facilities, thus thinking of saving money. Although initial calculations may seem cheaper, few companies really take into account this calculation. This usually means a significant drop in production because often the processes are not automated. This is without counting the glitches that can sometimes happen, that could make you fall far behind your production and dishonor a customer or make you miss a promotion. Companies that decide to do business with a co-packer are flexible and adapt more quickly to the demands of the market, which adds a lot of value to these companies!
Increase your sales
Our wide range of secondary packaging solutions gives you multiple ways to increase your sales:
- Thanks to our blister packaging, you will benefit from a packaging that will stand out on the shelves and that will certainly increase the sales of your products.
- Our Shrink wrap solutions allow you to sell your products in lots, resulting in more product sales for every purchase made by your customers.
- The Skin Packaging service allows you to both sell your products in lots, to sell complementary products, but also to increase the visibility of your product thanks to the originality of this packaging solution.
- Our Labeling service gives you the opportunity to make promotional additions to your packaging, which ensures excellent sales promotion.
Looking for strategies to increase your sales? Your packaging solutions are an interesting avenue to start. Contact us now to benefit from our advice!
Enter big retailers
Large retailers such as Costco, SAQ, Walmart, major supermarket chains and hardware stores receive thousands of requests from suppliers each year. A small percentage actually manages to see their products on their shelves.
But do you know that the optimization of your packaging has a big role to play in this selection?
Large retailers require a high volume of sales of your product, so it will be important to review your packaging. This includes, for example, the tray setting of your product, the multi-product packaging, the blister packaging, the multi-formats, which are all the solutions that we can offer you.
Your co-packer: A partner in risk management
A simple and effective solution to ensure your market entry with little economic risk: hire a co-packer who will take care of your secondary packaging operations or even the assembly of your products
Your co-packer offers you a low-cost solution to:
- Adapt to the new needs of your market
- Launch a new brand image
- Explore new packaging formats
- Comply with the standards of some retailers
- Reduce your production time
By subcontracting your secondary packaging or assembly operations to Abeilles Busy Bees, you choose a simple and beneficial solution: a dedicated company to help you in your market entry, respecting your deadlines and offering you quality outputs, free of nonconformities.
In order to get a free estimate of the likely return on investment (ROI) of co-packaging solutions, complete the following form. An expert in packaging solutions will visit your facilities and provide you with a comparative analysis and the likely ROI of subcontracting your secondary packaging operations.