Our kitting and manual assembly service
For large volumes, this project requires time, space and organization. By entrusting your kitting and manual assembly to Abeilles Busy Bees, you ensure that each box is packaged carefully and in the correct order of products.
Kitting is a popular product packaging solution, which involves combining different products (SKUs) in a single package, which will then be sold in this new unit. This solution often involves reprinting a new barcode, corresponding to the new purchase format.
Essentially, manual kitting and assembly is a creative packaging solution. Frequently, these are projects that machines are unable to complete due to the complexity of the packaging. However, we also offer automated kitting solutions, which are much more affordable.
Process of kitting and manual assembly projects
You send us the products you want to assemble, as well as the packaging.
We take care of planning a production line accordingly and providing the necessary training to our employees to avoid errors in the assembly of your promotional kits or your gift kits.
Your products will stand out in their new packaging!
Examples of kitting
- Gift baskets
- Gift boxes
- Product samples
- Seasonal promotions
- Assembly of promotional displays
- Addition of samples on packaging
- Add our gluing service to affix advertising inserts or stickers to your gift wrap or promotional packaging.
- Add our labelling service to affix your UPC labels and barcodes to your new packaging.
- Include communication material in your gift packaging (a flyer, a discount voucher or discount coupon, etc.).
- Reduction of your kit costs thanks to an optimized production line
- Improves the presentation of your products
- Introduce new products to your customers
- More flexibility for your seasonal promotions
Abeilles Busy Bees is the co-packer of choice for making your kits. We are committed to supporting you in your assembly and secondary packaging projects with optimal quality and on time, for 30 years now.
CONTACT US TO SEE WHAT NEW PACKAGING SOLUTIONS MAY APPLY TO YOUR PRODUCT!