Our shrink wrap
Shrink wrap is a reliable and inexpensive plastic packaging solution to meet all of your wholesale needs. It consists of covering batches or sets of products with polypropylene film and offers optimal configuration flexibility for simple and fast packaging.
This packaging technique is particularly suitable for products with cubic or rectangular shapes (pharmaceutical, hygiene, biscuit, cosmetic, perfume, bookstore), but also for products with primary packaging that are flexible (dietary, industrial, etc.).
shrink wrap project using printed film
We evaluate the format of the lots you want to pack and their degree of fragility.
We advise you on the sizes of packaging that can be made on our machines.
We put you in contact with one of our approved printed film suppliers and assist you in the process.
The supplier then provides the matrix lines, film thickness, production times and submission. It provides a proof for approval.
Your graphic project manager must add your visual.
If further tests are needed, Abeilles Busy Bees is ready to proceed.
Once completed, the printed film is sent to Abeilles Busy Bees and we can start the production of your project.
of our shrink wrap service
- Protects the products and increases their durability: the plastic film is very robust
- Affordable, clean and safe packaging solution
- Facilitates the transport of goods, ideal for long distance transport
- Better profit margin for each product sold (thanks to the lot sale)
- Sale of complementary products in one package
- Perfect for cabaret sales and for heavy goods (food cans, for example)
- Combine packages into larger packages for sale at Costco or other large retailer (for example, convert 6-packs to 24-packs)
- Create multi-product packaging to discover different products
- Possibility to use a printed film in the image of your brand
- Adding promotional items on the final packaging
For the last 30 years, Abeilles Busy Bees has been committed to support you in your projects of assembly and secondary packaging while providing an outstanding quality and meeting your deadlines. Abeilles Busy Bees is the market leader in co-packaging in the metropolitan area. Through many partnerships, we are able to guide you to the right resources and facilitate every step of your project.