Our shrink wrap service
Shrink wrap is a reliable, inexpensive plastic packaging solution to meet all of your wholesale needs. It consists of covering batches or sets of products with polypropylene film and offers optimal configuration flexibility for quick and easy packaging.
This packaging technique is particularly suitable for products of cubic or rectangular shapes (pharmaceuticals, hygiene, biscuits, cosmetics, perfumery, bookstores), but also for products with flexible primary packaging (food, industrial, etc.).
Process of shrink wrap projects using printed film
We assess the format of the lots you want to pack and their degree of fragility.
We advise you on the packaging sizes that can be produced on our machines.
We put you in touch with one of our approved printed film suppliers and walk you through the process
The supplier then provides the die lines, the film thickness, its production times and the quotation. It provides a draft proof for approval.
Your graphics project manager must add your visual.
If further testing is required, Abeilles Busy Bees can do it.
Once completed, the printed film is sent to Abeilles Busy Bees and we can start the production of your project.
Benefits of our shrink wrap service
- Protects products and increases their durability: the plastic wrap is very robust
- Affordable, clean and safe packaging solution
- Facilitates the transport of goods, ideal for long-distance transport
- Better profit margin for each product sold (thanks to the sale in batch)
- Sale of complementary products in a single package
- Perfect for sales in cabaret and for heavy products (cans, for example)
- Combine packs into larger packs for sale at Costco or other large retailer (e.g., convert 6-packs to 24-packs)
- Create multiproduct packaging to discover different products
- Possibility to use a film printed with your brand image
- Addition of promotional elements on the final packaging
Abeilles Busy Bees is committed to supporting you in your assembly and secondary packaging projects with optimal quality and on time, for 30 years now. Abeilles Busy Bees is the market leader in co-packaging in the metropolitan region. Thanks to many partnerships, we are able to guide you to the right resources and facilitate each step of your project.