What is Vacuum packaging?
Vacuum packaging involves sealing a plastic wrap tightly to a printed cardboard card. This is a great packaging solution to maximize your visibility while ensuring maximum protection for your product. Since your product is attached to a printed card, this gives you additional marketing space to get your messages across, much like the blister pack.
Vacuum packaging project process
The vacuum packaging cards are first designed and printed at one of our printing partners. Then, based on a sample of your product, we create a template that matches the layout you want for your products and for each of its parts.
After approval, we design an optimized production line to meet the unique requirements and constraints of your product. Your product is installed by hand in the jig, then placed under vacuum, under a thin transparent protective film.
Result? In the blink of an eye, your customers see all that your product has to offer.
Advantages of vacuum packaging
- More economical solution than the “Blister” blister packaging
- Maximizes product visibility
- Different sizes of products can be inserted into the packaging
- Perfect for keeping a set of parts in the right order
- Products protected by the plastic wrap
- Possibility to add product instructions or leaflets directly inside the packaging
- Versatility allows you to adapt to the preferences of your retailers: on-shelf or hanging display.
Abeilles Busy Bees is committed to supporting you in your assembly and secondary packaging projects with optimal quality and on time, for 30 years now. We have the best co-packaging solutions and we are always looking for new opportunities to innovate.
CONTACT US TO SEE WHAT NEW PACKAGING SOLUTIONS MAY APPLY TO YOUR PRODUCT!