Our shrink bundling service
It is a packaging solution that allows multiple packages to be grouped together for wholesale. For example, combine 4 packs of 6-pack to form a 24-pack, without having to remove the original packaging from the packs. The products used must, however, have a certain resistance in order to support their own weight when palletizing the goods.
The products are generally placed in a tray and the whole is then inserted into a layer of polyethylene film, which will pass through a heated tunnel so that the film perfectly matches the shapes of the products. In some cases, it is possible not to use a cabaret.
It is also used as an intermediate solution aimed at facilitating the transport and distribution of goods. Indeed, it offers additional and robust protection for all your products requiring long transport. It also allows you to further optimize your storage space.
Advantages of shrink bundling tray wrapping
- Intermediate packaging solution less expensive than corrugated cardboard
- Semi-automatic production, while boxing for transport is done manually
- Easier to recognize the merchandise thanks to the clear film, greatly facilitating the work of store clerks.
- Easy recycling: Clear film only needs to be placed in bins and compressed for recycling, whereas cardboard boxes require more steps to be recycled
Can also be used as display packaging
- Addition of glue dots at the ends of the packages to strengthen the adhesion when palletizing
- Addition of our marking and printing solution to print important information about your product on its final packaging
Abeilles Busy Bees is committed to supporting you in your assembly and secondary packaging projects with optimal quality and on time, for 30 years now. Thanks to many partnerships, we are able to guide you to the right resources and facilitate each step of your project.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE EVALUATION OF POTENTIAL COST SAVINGS ON YOUR PRODUCTION LINES!