Our shrink bundling
It is a packaging solution that allows to group several packages for wholesale. For example, pair 4 packs of 6-pack to form a 24-pack, without having to remove the initial packaging of the packages. The products used must, however, have some resistance to bear their own weight when palletizing the goods.
The products are usually placed in a tray and all is then inserted into a layer of polyethylene film, which will pass through a heated tunnel so that the film perfectly matches the shapes of the products. In some cases, it is possible not to use tray.
It is also used as an intermediate solution to facilitate the transport and distribution of goods. Indeed, it offers an additional and robust protection for all your products requiring a long transport. It also helps to further optimize your storage space.
of Shrink bundling
- Intermediate packaging solution less expensive than corrugated cardboard
- Semi-automatic production, while boxing for transport is done manually
- Easier to recognize the merchandise thanks to the clear film, greatly improving the work of store clerks.
- Easy recycling: The clear film only requires to be placed in bins and compressed for recycling, while cardboard boxes require more steps to be recycled.
Also works as display packaging
- Addition of glue points at the ends of packets to reinforce adhesion at the time of palletizing
- Adding our marking and printing solution to print important information about your product on its final packaging
For the last 30 years, Abeilles Busy Bees has been committed to support you in your projects of assembly and secondary packaging while providing an outstanding quality and meeting your deadlines. Thanks to many partnerships, we are able to guide you to the right resources and facilitate each step of your project.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE EVALUATION OF POTENTIAL COST SAVINGS ON YOUR PRODUCTION LINES!