The saying “Prevention is better than cure” really makes sense when we are manufacturers of pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic products.
Our batch traceability service
The traceability of your batches is a preventive action which makes it possible to trace the journey of the products throughout their marketing. As a manufacturer, you have to be able to find out who handled the raw material during this long journey involving various actors.
A recall can literally mean the end of a business if it didn’t have the right tools to deal with the situation. Do not wait before it’s too late.
- Date of receipt of raw materials
- Expiration date
- Batch number
- Shipping date
Lot traceability, for whom?
Batch traceability is a priori used in the food and pharmaceutical fields as a risk management tool. However, several other industries can benefit from this solution.
- If you are thinking of exporting your product, it will become very difficult to trace it and give answers to your customers or your suppliers without having your batches managed.
- For the sake of the quality of your product: the traceability system will allow you to better understand the root cause of your non-conformity and to proactively remedy the situation in the future.
- You are a manufacturer and your products could be the subject of a recall due to defect or potential danger.
Benefits of our batch traceability solution:
- Minimize the impact on health or safety for your consumers.
- Protect yourself against allegations of negligence by responding quickly to issues so you can escalate recalls and non-conformity.
- Reduce your financial risks: A well-managed and timely reminder helps mitigate the consequences.
- Reputation: The most important thing when mistakes do occur is to fix them quickly. Otherwise, your business reputation could suffer.
- Identify the root causes of a non-compliance: this will allow you to correct the situation and have an action plan to prevent the non-compliance from repeating over time.
- Access to information online, from your desktop.
Abeilles Busy Bees is committed to supporting you in your assembly and secondary packaging projects with optimal quality and on time, for 30 years now. Our batch traceability service complements our packaging and assembly services and is one way of demonstrating our expertise and understanding of your needs to you.